Terms & Conditions
Full Terms and Conditions
This Competition is operated in accordance with guidance issued by the UK Gambling Commission so as to be a skill-based competition rather than a lottery or other form of gambling under applicable UK law.
- The Promotion is open for all persons aged 16 or over excluding the Promoter, their immediate family (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners), agents, employees, professional advisers or anyone else connected with the development or operation of the Website or the administration of the Promotion. Entries made by the Entrants to the Promotion will only be valid if made via the Website as instructed. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants at any time.
- Purchase and internet access are required.
- To Enter: Visit xclusivecompetitions.com to log into your account (or register for an account for free) and select the number of tickets you wish to purchase then use your skill and judgement to determine the correct answer to the question.
- Multiple entries are permitted per person.
- Winner Selection: All entries received during the Promotion Period will be reviewed and the entrants that have correctly answered the question will be entered into a prize draw to select the winner. The winner will be selected via Google number generator to make it fair and non-bias. The winner selection will be via a live stream on our Facebook page.
- There will only be one winner per competition unless otherwise stated.
- The promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to extend the closing date of any competition. Each competition can have the closing time extended by the promoter up to 4 times. If the competition is not sold out after the 4th extension of time, the prize that will be awarding will be as follows:
- If all tickets have not been sold after 4 extensions, a cash alternative prize of 70% of ticket sales will be awarded to the winner instead of the prize.
- Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted via the email address and/or phone number registered to their account on entry within five working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility, acceptance of the Prize and delivery information, within fourteen days of initial contact. In the event that the winner does not respond within fourteen days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner. If the winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award to the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
- The winner will be contacted within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery of the Prize.
- The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use their surname and county of residence to announce the winner of this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the surname and county of residence of the winner. The winner may object to their surname and county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced. The Promoter may request that the winner participates in related publicity and promotional activity.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or lower value.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant’s fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- If an act, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- If you wish to enter the competition for free then please send a completed entry form in the post to the below address stating; The competition you wish to take part in, your answer to the competition question, your full name, address, email address & mobile phone number. The postal entry address is: X-Clusive Competitions LTD. 3rd Floor 86-90 Paul Street London EC2A 4NE . All free entries must be received before the close of the competition. One entry per post card. All free postal entries are processed exactly the same as paid entries via the website. Please note: You must register for an account online before sending postal entries. Postal entries received without a registered account cannot be processed. You must add your billing address to your account in order for your entries to be processed.
- If entering via postal entry method, each entrant must answer the question on the competition and also include: Full Name, DOB, Postal Address, Email Address, Contact Number.
- All details need to be either typed or very clearly written, we cannot enter you into the competitions if we cannot read your writing on your entry. If we receive 1 entry in the post containing multiple entries this will not comply with the above terms and conditions. Users can only enter a maximum of 1 times when entering via our postal entry method for each competition. Customers username must be visible on all postal entries so we can allocate tickets to the users account. Customers also must have set up an account on our website prior to sending postal entries.
- Entries cannot be made on behalf of other people. If it comes to our attention that 1 person has entered under multiple names/addresses then all entries from this person will be void, this goes for paid entries via the website and free entries via post. Users must state what number(s) they want.
- When the maximum Number of entries or the Closing Date is reached, the Competition will close.
- All postal entries must be sent on a genuine holiday postal card and have clear and readable writing. If your entry is not clear and fully readable we will be unable to enter your details into our system.
- A member of X-Clusive Competitions LTD will check the PO box for all free entries on Mondays only.
- All Entries to the Competition are final and no refunds shall be made at any time or for any reason, except in the case of entries submitted after the Closing Date.
- The Promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into about the result of the Competition following the determination of the Winner as described above;
- Subject to the winner’s consent, the surname and county of the winner will be available by Excel spreadsheet for a minimum of 8 weeks following the close of the Promotion.
- The Promoters reserve the right to cancel the Competition at any time either before or after tickets have been sold. If the Competition is cancelled, the Promoters will return the Entry Fees to each Entrant (either by bank card refund or by cheque and in one combined payment where several entries have been made by a competitor). Where the Entry Fee is returned, the Promoter shall have no further liability to the Entrant or to any other person.
- All entrants agree to taking a winner’s picture to be used on our Previous winner’s page on the website and on social media pages if they are to win any competition. We also may use winners’ pictures for 3rd party advertisements and media publications.
- All entrants expenses to collect the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
1. If a winner decides to take a cash alternative for the prize and we re-list the competition for the prize that wasn’t taken then the winner cannot enter again for this specific competition.
- All entrants are solely and completely responsible for providing the Promoter with accurate and current contact details. Entrants may request the Promoter modifies or updates contact information supplied during the course of the Competition by sending an email to email@example.com and quoting their ticket number.
- Each Entrant agrees that the usual requirement under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 for any goods and services ordered online to be supplied within 30 days will not apply to this Competition. The Promoter reserves the right not to offer refunds on tickets purchased on xclusivecompetitions.com.
- If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: X-Clusive Competitions LTD. 3rd Floor 86-90 Paul Street London EC2A 4NE